Humans defined

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." -- C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Introducing the Modern Gondorian!

What ho, friends and family! I have now entered the wonderful world of blogging. You can expect frequent posts for at least one semester, because this blog is required for my Written Communication class at Western. I may post more often than is required, however, because of my insatiable desire to play with words. You probably all know how I thrill to the turn of a phrase, and agonize over inspirations that I have no time to express in writing. This blog may give me a good outlet for all my wordiness.

If you didn't know me well enough to know that, then welcome to my world! Here, we speak in a strange language made up of old English, modern English, and book and movie quotes. The Modern Gondorian does many random things, and may speak as a college student one day and as a medieval princess the next. If all of this has you a little freaked out, I won't be offended. Even those who know me best call me strange.

To conclude this introduction, I would like to thank Ms. Pamela Solberg for giving me this opportunity to blog my thoughts. You are a wonderful teacher, Ms. Solberg!

That's all for now. Check back next week for more from the Modern Gondorian.

No comments:

Post a Comment